The Chariot card has appeared... fate is beckoning me to stand up again...
This means one thing, a struglle inside me has been there for so long that the tarots have been forced to slap it in my face just to get my attention. The sturggle can be an empty feeling, non-stop misfortunes, or lost love... I don't know, maybe all of them?
This card is an omen that I should take control again and break the habits that are hindering me from attaining my goal. Duh! I started doing that a month ago which means that my efforts are not enough. What else should I give up? Almost everything that I held dear is now gone. I gave up my safety, my sanity, my pride, my inclination for emotional writing, and most of all, my ability to love...
I already threw away everything that made me unique... What else can God ask for?
Well, on the bright side, at least I'm in the right track.