Today is the end of the second week of my "cellphone-less" life. Quite peaceful really although I miss texting and all. One of these days, I'm gonna have to go to greenhills and get my cellphone fixed.
I'm officially stopping the drama in my life but that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to contemplate and write poetry anymore. I'm just going to stop ranting about my black past, Spring wind, and all the metaphors that I created to describe my cursed life. From now on, I shall keep all my rants of myself or maybe create a different blog:D hahaha.
By the way, I already told her that I'm sorry although I would rather prefer if we would talk personally. I shall wait for her arrival and hope that I'm not too busy.
Oh Lord, grant me chastity but not yet... Grant me redemption but not yet...Wait 'til I'm worthy...Wait 'til I've proven myself...