Michelangelo... Updating and Signing out
It's been a week since the play but I can still feel the repercussions up to now. The song, the lyrics, they're still stuck in my head. Sometimes, out of the blue, I just hum them. This really has an effect on me. Why not? It was my most daring performance on stage, shedding all dignity as I portayed the artist that is Michelangelo Buonarroti.
But enough of that, the play is over and it's all in the past. Period.
Just finished reading The Da Vinci Code for the fourth time. Strange though, I find their facts more appealing. Maybe this is due to the fact that I'm not exactly religous. Despite the strong counter evidences in the Da Vinci Code Deception, I'm not sure if I'm convinced. It just sounds all too appealing.
Anyway, a very unfortunate thing happened. The father of a very close friend of mine had a mild stroke. I couldn't help but remember the time when my Mom suffered a stroke and it was far from mild. She hasn't recovered even today. Right now, they need some blood donors for the bypass. I just pray (which is very rare) that everything will be ok. I wanted to help so badly that I even offered to be a donor myself. But sadly, I can't go to the hospital tomorrow because it's my brother's daughter's baptismal day and I'm the Godfather (sheesh events like these make me feel so old). I just hope that everything will be ok tomorrow.