My Tarot Card for this week is: The SUN
This card indicates that I should enjoy myself more by spending time with family and friends and celebrating occasions. If I'm not doing this, then this card tells me that I should.
The Sun generally indicates good news concerning children, and can herald the wonderful gift of the conception or birth of a much wanted child, so if you are hoping for or planning to start a family, look out for this card in your readings. It is a card of good health, joyful emotions and lust for life – for me it represents the very essence of life at its best.It is our ability to let our own inner sun shine that can make such a difference; we are naturally drawn to people who are happy and positive - those with a ‘sunny disposition’. When you can transcend negative thoughts and feelings, and instead think and feel more positively, it creates a totally different energy.
From: [
http://lotustarot.com ]