I promised that from now on, I will stop the drama in my life. Maybe it's time that I take on the real world for once and avoid the darkness inside me. That way, I can live my life more and truly make up for my past mistakes. But no matter how hard I try, the damage of my sins will never be healed.
I learned from Mr.Antonio that what made the Preachers of Christianity different from the Pagan shamans was that the preachers were repentant for their past sins and they are truly involved in their society. Maybe we can learn from them.
Montezuma's Revenge, cool term huh? Actually it's another name for diarrhea that foreigners experienced while colonizing other countries. Montezuma was an Aztec King who was captured and killed by the Spaniards (I think) and later that day drank the water in that land which was unsanitary and so, they all had diarrhea which was then coined as "Montezuma's Revenge".