.The cool breeze of the tagaytay wind felt like hands of ice that slowly and softly caress my face, enveloping me in a arctic blanket of comfort. It was so peaceful. As if the Mother Nature herself sensed my troubled soul and voluntarily lent a hand to comfort me. At that moment, I felt like as if I blended with the world.
Then I saw a group of flowers. Some have bloomed, some have withered, and some never bloomed at all and died. A thought suddenly came to me:
The flower that bloomed took some time to get to its state yet in the end, he joyfully reaps his reward which is beauty.
The flower that withered was the future state of the flower that bloomed. However, even though he died, he lived a fulfilling life for he bloomed for awhile and achieved his purpose. One can say that he was happy.
However, the flower that never bloomed was the most tragic of all. There he was, bending in sorrow, like a droplet of tear that is eternally trying to fall, he symbolizes the very emotion of regret. He died without even trying...
If I would be given a chance to choose, I would be the withered flower. For even though he is already dead, he lived a fulfilling life. As a withering flower, I will gladly shed each petal signifying my upcoming fall. But in evey petal I shed, I shall remember all the hardships and the pain that people have thrashed upon me, all the words and insults that hurled, and all the obstacles that presented themselves, and I shall laugh at them for I know that I got through each and everyone of them.
Feel the victory in the gauntlet of life: the gauntlet where the arena is a dangerous bridge with you in the middle. Your adversaries; the people with hurtful intentions attacking from your right and temption lurking to backstab you from the left. IMagine conquering them all...
P.S. The most painful state of living is remembering the future... the future that shall never happen.