Revenge? Vengeance? Why am I so obsessed with it these days? I don't know... and it's not because Illin kept on calling me V for Vendetta (long story).
It's bubbling inside me now... I could think of so many people whom I want to have revenge with. I don't want to cover my ears and close my eyes anymore as my ghosts swirl around me as they stab me with their shrieks. I want to fight back... I want to take control... I want to give back the pain that they have inflicted upon me.
Maybe I'm just so tired of pain... I don't want to get hurt anymore but reality check: Pain is a part of life. I know I know, but I'm so sick and tired of people always putting me down... I will fight back... No more martyr, no more passiveness...
God, you will not punish me anymore...