It was my birthday yesterday and so much has happened. Too many mistakes have been committed but I learned through them... And now, I hope I can present myself as a new man now... I hope I can still be the gentleman that you always trusted, the friend you always confided, and the wall who protected you... I promise that I wont rush you anymore or complain whenever I think that you're ignoring me...
But still remember that night after the finals... the cold night wind and the single star that bore witness as I poured my heart out... Please, I want to be a new man again. I wish you can see me as one... Here are my promises...
My 10 Resolutions
10. Lessen Dota addiction
9. Immerse self in extra-curricular activities
8. Start praying and go to church
7. Cut down on starbucks
6. Stop being selfish
5. Stop being hasty
4. Start practicing on being numb
3. Study Harder
2. Help my UA&P friends
1. Stop immersing self in self-pity