Quoting a friend of a friend: "If he loves, he'll know what to do..."
Hmm, I do love you and I know what to do. Actually I did... I'm leaving you becoz I know that i'm just not good enough. You'll just be better off without me... It's all or none for me you know? Call me unfair or selfish I dont care becoz u can ust shove it up your spine. I wont listen.
They called me Pigheaded and self-centered. Understandable... But I know myself more than anyone and no one can predict me... and no one can degrade me so shove it up your spines also.
Oh and thanks for remembering my birthday but I wasn't expecting a greeting from you anymore...
But I am not acting stupidly... they just dont understand how I think...
Forget about me and lighten your load... You'll be better off with them as you played DOTA.
But im still not convinced that you're over them already. Read our blog and get ready to eat your words... even quoted that u were possessed by an evil spirit while at YFC Camp and that's how u realized na u shud get opver him. A lot of BULL...
I'll try to get over you and I WILL... Goodbye...