Well, finals are finally over and my friends are relaxing.. Good job guys... congratulations for going through Hell and surviving...:D
that's my cue to rest now... I am now literally our of jobs. Hahaha. Must find something to do, must distract self from idle moments...
I couldn't dare to rest and relax while my friends are up until 4am doing their final papers. I feel that it just wasn't right.. and it wasn't fair. So the least I could do was to offer my services in anything I can do to help:D and I'm proud to say that I did manage to help some:D
*Although there are some papers that really did not go out well (Sorry Lyn T_T)*
Summer is now here and I have to find something to do... Don't have any plans anyway... hmmm Dota anyone?:D
Must find something to do... must not think of revenge... must get the bitterness out of me... damn