It was my birthday yesterday. However, for some unknown reason, it just didn't feel like it... I don't know... Maybe it's because of the emptiness that I feel inside brought about by the pain of... u know who u are... Some birthday huh? Didn't know that imaginary friends could really hurt sooooooo much.
Sometimes, I just feel like a bad luck absorber. Nothing ever comes out right anymore. Whenever I dream of something, it never happens. Dont give me that bullshit about actions, I strive my butt off but it just doesn't happen.
But no. Regardless of the pain inside me, I have to move on. Too much is at stake here and I wont let any imaginary friend ruin me by rejection and imposing attitude. But Im no cursing you, dont worry. You just lied to me you know? You made me feel a LOT more insecure than I already did. But I wont curse you... I wont go down that level... instead, I'll just wish that yo'll be happy with them because they're you're bestfriends anyway. Not me. Im only you're bestfriend when we're texing or talking on the phone. But whenever we're with them, it's like I disappear... as I've always said,
"ANG BESTFRIEND, HINDI NASASAPAWAN NG IBANG FRIENDS. KAHIT NA KASAMA NIYO BARKADA NIYO, HINDI MO SIYA HAHAYAANG MALEFT OUT BY STICKING WITH YOUR ******** 'EX'-CRUSH"(Take note, "ex-crush"... YEAH RIGHT AND YOU TOLD ME NA U GOT OVER YOU'RE LAST BESTFRIEND. TELL IT TO SOMEONE MORE GULLIBLE AND STUPID) Damn it... I have to stop...
If it wasn't for the girls it would have been a very shity day. Thanks a lot girls of UA&P (especially Gucci who was with me all the time), I really appreciate it>:D<. Thanks for making me laugh:D Oh and Mikko too who called me pa to greet me hehe naks:D
P.S Didn't know imaginary friends cud hurt so much... ouch...