At this point, I dont care anymore... Call me selfish, call me hasty, call me whatever you think of me... I dont care... so take your words and shove it up your spine...
I'm sorry if it had to be like this... People are different... and I know that most of this is my fault...
I'm going to take a break for awhile... try to find myself in the real world... I've been submerged in my dream world for so long that I eventually lost the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality...
Absolute Boy was right... whenever we feel that we don't belong in this world, we create our own. And my world has evolved so much that I hardly care for this real world anymore... in my dream world, I am GOD and I can twist it according to my will...
But I must get out and see the real world again... snap back into reality and open my eyes again, be reborn for the 2nd time.
However, the fact that I'm still shutting myself from my former world is still here... I will detach myself from a piece of my history and rewrite it again... start over... and I wont let anyone tell me that I'm wrong or selfish or hasty or anything that they want to hurl at me... insult me until your last breath, go ahead. But remember that your words will only land on deaf ears. I dont care anymore... I just dont...