I'm all alone In the rain.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005


I just realized something...

The reason why I still avoid her up to now is becoz a part of me still couldn't accept the fact that there could never be an "us" and everytime I see her, it's like being reminded of that grim fact all over again. Her image is the painful reminder of my failure and rejecton. The stare in her eyes do nothing but tighten the grip of my demonic shackles, heightening my pain further.

I remember a time when I said that I never wanted her to be mine. At that time, it was my other half that was speaking... my other half who had already expected the rejection to happen.

But now... the pain is still haunting my dreams every night...

Maybe the reason why God didn't grant my wish is becoz I never deserved her in the first place. She was out of my league and I think she knew that... And the reason why I feel so wrong and sinful is becoz all this time, after the night of Oct. 14 where I poured my heart out, I still kept on longing for something I never deserved in the first place. When she started avoiding me, I panicked becoz I was so afraid to lose her... I did things without thinking. I acted on impulse and ruined our friendship further. She got mad at me becoz of these actions and so, I was forced to tell her the truth. The truth about everything...

After that, it went from bad to worse... So now I realized that she never did anything wrong. She only reacted to everything I did. It's all my fault and it's only right that she's mad at me right now. It was never meant to be. God knew that I'd only hurt her and He was protecting her from a sinner like me.

Now I know that God is gud but life is unfair because sinners were never given a second chance. Once you’re punished, then it's final. Nothing to do but accept your fate. She was God's angel and I was His nemesis. We were heaven and hell.

The right thing to do now is to just give up and forget about everything. The verdict has been given and my fate has been sealed by the mighty hand. But despite the punishment, I will still continue to change for the better as she encouraged me to. but this time, I will change for the better not only for her but for everyone close to me.

the love you can't have lasts the longest, feels the strongest, and hurts the most
Still feeling the pouring rain at 12:53 PM


name: Jessie De Leon
age: 19
school: University of Asia and the Pacific
Occupation: Keeper of Secrets/confidant/Spirit of Vengeance/Selfish Soul
Destiny: None/Hollow

Reminders
Anyone who insults me becoz of my drama in my OWN blog, shove your insults up your spine.
Those who think that I'm selfish, pigheaded, and self-centered, well boohoo, do everyone a favor and burn in hell.


Words of Wisdom:


Never let anybody impose on you on how you should be happy and if you should be for you are your own person.


Motto:


Everything happens for a reason



Love Quote:


To Love is to feel both pain and pleasure everytime your heart beats



Yahoo! Avatars
Raindrops
Tin
Addison
Hanna
Paolo
Claire
Rjadzper
Claire
R-chi
JC
Ramch
Raffy
Pinggoy
Froilan
Yoshi
Abdul I
Abdul II
Chris
Alen
Chiqui
Illin
Mikko
Linus
Gibby
Tin Lucas
Froilan

Credits
Getty Images
Design

Past Rainshowers
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006


Whispers in the Wind