I never meant to get out of line
I never wanted to make her mine
Still mourning,
Still sufferring,
Heart's still weeping
Heart's still aching
Still waiting for the Spring Wind to come
Still waiting for the punishment to be done
As my soul lingers in the void of darkness
And my heart floats in the sea of loneliness
God's vengeance is upon me
Sentenced to pain for an eternity
Clutching against the whirlpool of oblivion
Enduring the pangs of rejection
Oh God, when will you ruly forgive me
Redeem me and bring back my dignity
Let me love again, set me free
And release from the devil's chains that bind me
Until then, my fate I must accept,
'Til my soul can truly repent
For His teachings that I rejected
The evil seeds I planted
The crimes that I committed
And the demonic forces that i harnessed
To be continued.....