Last day of the semester...
Time really passes by like a haze if you get pre-occupied in your nightly reverie. Somehow, I'm torned between two sides of the coin... I feel nervous for the coming of the next semester because by that time, I;'ll be entering in a world full of computers and algorithms (not to mention a lot of calculus). However, I also feel so sad becuase I'm about to leave my friends in my old block because I have subjects that are not in their curriculum meaning that I'm going to have classes exclusively for my course only. Such is the pain of parting from loved ones...
I really enjoyed myself at Block C... I got a deeper sense of philosophy (thanks to my English paper) and I got to know myself more. Also, I was able to help some of my friends both in academic and personal aspects. Block C is like a big learning experience for me
The only regret that I have ever since I got here is the time I wasted, all the days and weeks of sneering at other people whom I have judged harshly.. I don't wanna hate anymore, I don't want to harbor anger and hatred. I have calmed the tempest in my soul long ago and I'm not about to revive it again. I just hope that someday, I'll just be friends with everyone (except for the backstabber) and forget all the internal conflicts and plotting in the shadows that happened during this semester...
To all Block C, I wish you all the best because you deserve it:D