I'm all alone In the rain.

Sunday, June 26, 2005


I sit here tonight in front of this bright contraption composed of wires and chips. I suspect that I'm the only soul tonight who is still awake. While the devious phantoms of nightmares await my rest for the night, I sit here in front of this contraption to listen to my heart and gather my thoughts...
Many things have happened since I first stepped in San Beda. Since I first heard the Alma Mater hymn and stepped inside a classroom with thirty-nine male students. It was a new world for me for never have I been exposed to an all-male society. And somehow, deep inside of me... I knew something will go wrong sooner or later... like it has always been.
After that day, three years just went on but not really in a daze. It was fast, but I move in it without thought, without being cautious, and worst of all, without any thought of virtue. But as I linger in the darkness for three straight years, I still carried a small flicker of virtue with me. The promise that I made in my sophomore year that shaped my inner self and later on would take over me in my senior year.
As I've said, I lingered in the darkness for three straight years. But somehow, as if God Himself flipped on a switch, the darkness was banished. I opened my eyes and looked at myself... I was a senior with graduation only a few months ahead of me. I knew I was getting there because I could feel the gusts of its winds beckoning me, luring me into the new world called college. But despite the winds, I wasn't lured into the daze that it brought. For as I opened my eyes, the light also enlightened me about myself. It's like I was submerged into a sea and was allowed to see the bigger part of my iceberg. And since that faith ful day, never did I wander around anymore. I became well aware of what i have done and up to now, I'm still atoning for my sins...
Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Then graduation practice came. Nine days of marching, singing, and clapping. It was like clockwork, over and over again. It was like the long breath before the great plunge into the new world...
And now, I'm here, sitting in front of this bright contraption which appears to have a mind of it's own, inputting my very thoughts, pouring my heart down into words while regret always haunts my mind from time to time like a frequent visitor only to nag me of my imperfections. If only I could turn back the hands of time, I would be a much better person today. A skirmish avoided, a reputation established, a few conflicts resolved, and lots of tears and heartaches erased would've made my high school life a fantasy world. But alas, what has been done is done. All I can do is to move forward and continue to atone for my sins...

the love you can't have lasts the longest, feels the strongest, and hurts the most
Still feeling the pouring rain at 3:47 PM


name: Jessie De Leon
age: 19
school: University of Asia and the Pacific
Occupation: Keeper of Secrets/confidant/Spirit of Vengeance/Selfish Soul
Destiny: None/Hollow

Reminders
Anyone who insults me becoz of my drama in my OWN blog, shove your insults up your spine.
Those who think that I'm selfish, pigheaded, and self-centered, well boohoo, do everyone a favor and burn in hell.


Words of Wisdom:


Never let anybody impose on you on how you should be happy and if you should be for you are your own person.


Motto:


Everything happens for a reason



Love Quote:


To Love is to feel both pain and pleasure everytime your heart beats



Yahoo! Avatars
Raindrops
Tin
Addison
Hanna
Paolo
Claire
Rjadzper
Claire
R-chi
JC
Ramch
Raffy
Pinggoy
Froilan
Yoshi
Abdul I
Abdul II
Chris
Alen
Chiqui
Illin
Mikko
Linus
Gibby
Tin Lucas
Froilan

Credits
Getty Images
Design

Past Rainshowers
December 2004
January 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006


Whispers in the Wind