It's almost the end of my second week in UA&P (UA&P DRAGONS!!! huraaaaaaaaaaaaah! huraaaaaaaaaah!) and 've spent all my time observing everyone. Somehow, I made a few interesting observations:
1st: Most of the guys and I mean ALMOST ALL of the guys in my block are basketball fans which kinda drives me into a corner sometimes.
2nd: I think I got too attached to San Beda (all boys, but actually "co-ed" deep down) because right now, I feel like I'm in a whole new world for me and it's making me paranoid (It's the mocca frap that's typing right now)
3rd: As usual, cliques are formed but everyone gets along very well which is a good thing.
4th: Free Cut Rules!!!
5th: New people just keep on coming and coming but most of them are all shy (including me hehehe even though I've been here since the start of the orientation).
6th: I think we're the only block who's very noisy and fun at the 1st day of orientation (yes, FIRST day of the orientation where we're supposed to be all shy and innocent looking) thanks to a group of people who made it possible for "most" of my blockmates to bond immediately.
7th: DAMN YOU DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!!
8th: Cafeteria smells a bit funky.
9th: Dress code is much more stricter for girls than boys. No baby T-shirts, short skirts, open shoes (i think), and sleeveless tops.
Tomorrow's the second day for our TF (Tuesday and Friday) Schedule and I have a feeling that we'll be starting the lesson soon.
Disclaimer: IF ANYBODY GOT OFFENDED WHILE READING THIS A THOUSAND APOLOGIES TO YOU.