Oh God, this is definetely not my day...
I woke up at 6:25 a.m only to find out that my legs are still aching from arnis training the other day and it just got worse. I found it VERY difficult to climb stairs and to get up from my seat. And also, I fell down for about the ninth time already today (damn, talk about embarassment).
UA&P has a great Physical Education plan but hey, I must remember who I am: I am the great hater of Physical Education and all it stands for. Hehehe. It's true. Ask my classmates in high school:D
But however, the Physical Education plan of UA&P was so great that it made me feel bad for all of the days that I skipped my P.E classes during high school. Also, it made me aware of the harsh truth that I am physically unfit for my height (talk about being beaten by girls duringthe endurance test. No offense girls) and overweight for my body frame. I need more exercise and I just have to lay off the pizza and softdrinks. Darn it...
Anyway, back to present. My legs are killing me, I didn't complete my physical test, (due to the fact that simple jogging causes me to smack my face to the ground) and I always look stupid everytime I climb up the stairs or get up from my seat.
Oh God, I just hope that my condition gets better soon or else I won't be able to attend my arnis training..