"Into the flames we leap!!" That's what my favorite henchmen in a game used to say before a battle. I wonder if I should shout that too this coming third week of college?
The coming of the third week of College for us is like marching towards the Gates of Hell itself. Mountains of paperwork, tons of assignments, and hordes of reading requirements awaits our arrival as third week draws near. And even right now, we are already experiencing a small portion of this Hell that awaits us. Apparently, the APS 104 which is a requirement for us to finish our homework on South East Asian Studies is not available until monday which is also the same day where our homework is due (did you get my point?). Talk about timing. Talk about bad luck, and to hell with it, talk about starting the semester!!! Damn it!! No wonder why people say College is hard.
Right now, I'm in a computer shop, frustrated and still a bit feverish because 've been sick since Saturday. And to make matters worse, I also have a test on tuesday about the geography of the Philippines but we don't know specifically what we're supposed to study.
Oh well, I guess that's life. Everything happens for a reason anyway. I just hope that we survive this coming week without any failing marks or violations.