It's almost the end of my second week here in this new world called College. But I still can't shake myself away from the darkness. All I want to do is to cower in my Cold Lagoon and listen to the whispers and observe the meaningful looks that send hidden messages of controversy and rumors. However, the more i observe, the more I get cautious and the more I listen, the more I get paranoid...
I must be careful in my actions and words...
However, the whispers behind my back are not really the ones that bother me... I just can't help it, I don't know if I'm cowering in the darkness or the darkness is holding me back. I became so inclined to the cold that somehow, it already feels like home for me.
But I also face the light sometimes... I go out, enjoy for awhile, arouse a few laughters (Note: REALLY few laughters), and in those moments, I forget about the grip of the darkness. In those moments... I could breathe.
I've already completed about two and a half months of my one year ordeal in the darkness. Only ten months to go and I can at last see if my heart is loyal and true... But for now, I must hold on. Don't worry God, I've already accepted my purpose and I'm sticking to it...