Hey, it;s been awhile!! Hehe. Ok, due to popular demand, my blog is now updated hahahaha. Well, a lot has happened since my last post. I don't even know where to start. Actually, I was really supposed to update my blog I think about three or four weeks ago. I was supposed to post my latest entry but I decided that it would be best if I just delete it. My reason? Too corny and too dramatic. It's about the death of our batchmate Carl Vincent Palma (no, that's not the corny part) and how uncertain our lives are and how much we take it for granted. Hehehe. It's best if you don't read it.
By the way, 've been planning to start a diary but I just have no time or maybe I'm just too lazy.
Anyway, these past few days for me are kinda strange... Well, first of all, I'm beginning to hate it when I idle around. Well, when I linger around and do nothing, thoughts and emotions just storm together in a chaotic manner in my head resulting to heartburn (or heartache), paranoia, and not to mention anger which delivers me in a bad mood. Strange huh?
Another thing is, I feel that I'm losing my writer's touch. Maybe I'm just out of practice and not to mention I've been playing PS2 a little bit too much lately. I tried to write a poem the other night at home and yesterday at starbucks but I just couldn't make anything good. It;'s either boring, senseless, or just plain terrible. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get another notebook, practice and start rhyming and dramatazing again:P
And finally, I've been getting these a lot since last wee. I don't know why but I've been having nightmares lately... A LOT, not to mention their disturbing effect on me. San Beda in ruins, Raffy with a knife stabbed on his shoulder but still alive and well, and me in a desert with no hope for survival are some of the nightmarss that I had. I know it's not really that scary for you but I swear, if you're in my shoes right now, you'd be struggling right now.
Good thing these nightmares aren't consistent every night or else I would've gone bonkers already... hmm, I know it's against my principles but I think I'll write something about these nightmares. that'll help me relax:)
Ok. Change topic. Marc and Chiqui are now officially a couple. Hahaha. I knew it was inevitable. So many delays in the past but it just couldn't be stopped. Hehehe. Marc and Chiqui are now officially on. Looks like another pronoun has been added in my vocabulary, Marc and Chiqui. It's not Marc or Chiqui anymore... it's Marc and Chiqui!! Hahahaha!! Oh I'm sorry, I'm just so happy. Not to mention I was literally jumping for joy after a big meal at Chili's. Chiqui really knows her timing huh?:P
Well, that's it. Actually, I don't know what else to write and I've been itching to play Warcraft since morning. So I'll just organize my thoughts some other time and write it here.