It's really funny how a resolution and a promise got out of hand and became your way of life...
I was in the taxi a while ago then suddenly, i was drowned in my thoughts again. It's funny how a promise made two years ago just got out of hand and became my way of life. It shaped my whole world and then gave me a reputation and a mission in one year. Well, the mission and reputation was triggered by a person I talked with at ym but that's where it all started. Then after that, time became a haze... I suddenly changed into this huge eye that watches over everyone I know and I always try to monitor them and see if everything's ok. I established myself as someone you can talk with about anything, even you're deepest darkest secret and in exchange for that trust is a solemn oath that it will never reach the ears of anyone else. But however, we all know that too much of anything is bad. Virtue lies in the middle. So sometimes, I get out of hand... so i back off if I'm not wanted... it's ok, you can't please everyone right? So if anyone thinks I'm too nosey, my apologies...