At last after four torturing days without dsl, it was finally repaired and became operational at 6:00 pm. Maybe the pldt call center got tired of me calling them every 2 hours:p. Anyway, its 5:30 am and I just finished my daily routine at Ragnarok(hehe just sharing) and I have nothing else to do so here I am.
I'm still pissed though at the fact that the party got cancelled. I was already finding a way on how to persuade my mom and my sister to allow me to go despite the soldiers in the streets because of the funeral of FPJ. Well, Pinggoy texted me at about 3 pm and told me that the party got cancelled. He said that something came up daw. Hmm... I think it's more than that. i already have my suspicions but then again, I might be wrong. Miko and Claire, you know what I'm talking about. Ok, clue: The hate poem I composed and discarded due to the fact that I don't really have the right to feel that way to the person. Damn, what a day. But no matter, at least the internet is already operational:P