It's christmas vacation but why am I not having fun? Damn it there're too many things running in my head. Pressure still clings to me with an iron grip. I can barely breathe. the Science Congress, Thesis, Projects, and other issues, these thoughts just rumble all together in my mind causing my headache and stress.
But anyways, enough of that. i'll get over it sooner or later.
Wednesday is coming and to tell the truth, I'm kinda nervous about what will happen. Actually, I'm expecting a fist fight or a brandishing of sharp words and swears but let's just hope that that doesn't happen. Miko and I were talking a week ago and we were actually talking about his issues (and teasing about my past love life). Well, anyway, we had this long conversation and somehow, I got a very good prize for it. Miko promised me something when we were at McDonalds. He promised me that when ****************. Hahaha you don't have to know... It's something personal:P
The Promise was actually made at 3:52pm (Yes miko, I looked at my watch when we agreed to this:P)